By far the most effective thing you can do is let your friends, family and contacts know about CPNYC's mission and why you're supporting the agency on #GivingTuesday. Whether it's by posting on social media or sending texts or making calls, putting a personal touch on your messages matters. See below for all the resources you will need to get the word out on #GivingTuesday!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
FUNDRAISE ON FACEBOOK
& DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT
Beginning at 8 AM, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will be matching all donations raised on Facebook. Each fundraiser will be matched up to $1,000 and an opportunity like that is too special to pass up! Simply click the blue button below to get started.
SOCIAL MEDIA SAMPLE POSTS
Remember to link to cpnyc.org/donate when posting captions and images on your Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter feeds.
- Add cpnyc.org/donate to your Instagram bio and refer to it in your posts
- Create stories on Snapchat and use the swipe up feature to link to cpnyc.org/donate
- Today is #GivingTuesday and I'm raising support for @ChildrenOfPromiseNYC. Get matched by the Gates Foundation (2x!) through my Facebook fundraiser here: [link]
- Every donation you make through my Facebook fundraiser today will be MATCHED by the Gates Foundation: $10 turns into $20, and $50 into $100, until funding runs out! Every hour counts, so join us in transforming #TraumaToTriumph! Donate here: [link]
- Happy #GivingTuesday! Join me in supporting @ChildrenOfPromiseNYC and their fight to turn #TraumaToTriumph for children impacted by parental incarceration. All donations up to $5,000 will be matched by the Limo Almi Foundation! Support us here: cpnyc.org/donate
- Help me fundraise for @ChildrenofPromiseNYC - every dollar donated on #GivingTuesday will go directly to mental health services for children with a parent in prison. Help us transform #TraumaToTriumph and donate now: cpnyc.org/donate
- @ChildrenofPromiseNYC is a Bed-Stuy based non-profit dedicated to empowering children with an incarcerated parent. Losing a parent to the prison system is an incredibly traumatic experience for a child, which is why @ChildrenofPromiseNYC infuses mental health services into all of their programming. Through individual, group and family therapy, as well as letter writing and therapeutic art, the organization helps children transform #TraumaToTriumph.
Please consider supporting them today! All #GivingTuesday donations up to $5,000 will be matched, and directly benefit @ChildrenofPromiseNYC’s mental health programs. Click here to donate: cpnyc.org/donate
SUBJECT: Support Children of Promise NYC, on #GivingTuesday!
Dear Friends & Family:
Today is #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving back and I hope you will join me in supporting Children of Promise, NYC (CPNYC), a nonprofit in Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn that works to embrace and empower children of incarcerated parents.
This #GivingTuesday, I am working alongside CPNYC to highlight the organization's mental health services which helps children heal from the emotional challenges and traumatic loss of parental incarceration. CPNYC's team of social workers, art therapists and psychiatrists work 6 days a week to provide children with the individual, family and group therapy needed to build and transform #TraumaToTriumph. Our collective goal is to raise $30,000, which will ensure 3 months of critical mental health services for 115 participants.
In order to reach this goal, I need your help!!
Please donate HERE.
Until midnight tonight, all donations up to $5,000 will be MATCHED by the Limo Almi Foundation. Your $25 becomes $50 and $250 turns into $500, doubling the impact of your support!
We hope you’re as excited as we are to transform #TraumaToTriumph.
Click HERE to donate before midnight tonight.
Feel free to use any of the following resources for your emails, social media posts and text messages.