Founded in 2009, Project DREAM (Developing Responsible, Excellent and Awesome Minds) provides one-to-one mentoring to youth. Mentors takes an interest in a child’s aspirations providing them with exposure to new experiences, opportunities for career exploration and a fresh perspective on their futures.
As a mentor, you will inspire a young person and invest in the future of your community. CPNYC provides training, guidance and support to ensure that you and your mentee have a valuable experience.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Reside in the New York City/New Jersey area
- Complete the screening and training process
- Commit to 1-year with your mentee
- Spend atleast 4-hours a month with your mentee
- Establish monthly goals with your mentee
- Adhere to all policies and procedures