YOUNG PROFESSIONALS COUNCIL
The Young Professionals Council (YPC) is a leadership committee that consists of passionate citizens coming together to break the cycle of inter-generational incarceration. Members play a critical role in connecting CPNYC to corporate partnerships, sponsorship opportunities and hosting fundraising events during the year. As a collective the YPC expands and enhances CPNYC's network and resources. Membership in the YPC requires leadership, dependability and a firm commitment to CPNYC's mission. Strong candidates excel in their ability to communicate, multitask and collaborate with others in order to achieve larger goals.
● One year term with possibility for renewal
● Attend 80% of YPC monthly 2-hour meetings usually held in Midtown or at CPNYC in BedStuy, and contribute input and feedback.
● Participate in at least two (2) Service/Volunteer days at CPNYC
● Serve on (1) one committee per year
● Expectation of 5-7 hours a month
● Give or get others to contribute $1,500 per year
● Recognition on CPNYC’s website
● Network within an exclusive community of young professionals
● Power to directly impact the lives of this invisible population of children
● Build your capacity to be a dynamic community leader and agent of change
If you have any questions, please contact: Harmony Richman, firstname.lastname@example.org